Tuesday 26 March 2019

Plastic Parts (PLA)


This is part of my blog here: Tim's Mini Plotter


I will show them Cura, to show the orientation I printed them.

As with most of my project, I do not try to print every thing in one piece, so some screws will be needed to fix some parts together.

If you have an Anet A8 3D Printer,
you may want to look at my modifications here: 3D Printer Mods.


Here is a list of the parts to be printed:

Main base:
File: Y Axis_P1.stl


File: Y Axis_P2.stl

A couple of screws need to be left out on the base, as I made a mistake, but it dose not affect things.
I will point out this error when I do the assembly instructions.


X Axis:
File: X_Axis.stl

When cleaning up this peace, take care not to remove the two little dimples that sit on the screw of the stepper motor. Obviously they won't be as sharp as shown in the sketch, so I have tried to take a photo of what mine looks like.


Z Axis:
File: Z_Axis.stl
Take care again when cleaning the bit that sits on the Motor Screw.

Tool Holder:
File: Tool_Holder.stl

Pen Holder:
File: Pen_Holder.stl

Pen Holder Screw:
File: Pen_Holder_Screw.stl

Knob:
File: Knob.stl












I have a web site as well: Tim's Place Mirror: Tim's Place


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the STL files.
    I hope I will be able to do the electronic editing correctly.
    I'll keep you informed when I get to that point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment delphy.
      I am not good at knowing what people need to know in my blogs.
      So if you give me feedback I hope to give the right information.
      Let me know/show me what you have/done. also what your not able to do.
      I will help where I can.
      I will continue soon.

      Delete